Moto-honda.com is edited by Coxa Ltd.
Coxa Ltd ("we" or "us") is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and you can trust us to do it carefully and sensibly.
For the purpose of applicable data protection laws and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), the Data Controller is Coxa Ltd, whose registered address is 1st Floor, 156 Cromwell Road, London, SW7 4EF, UK.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
You provide us your personal information by signing up to our newsletter, corresponding with us by e-mail, telephone or social media. It includes information you provide when you visit the pages of tis website, report a problem with our website via customer service or other social media. The personal information you provide us may include but is not limited to your e-mail address, comments. We will only request information which is required for the specific purpose.
By submitting this data, you give your consent that we collect and process the data to provide you with the information, products and services that you requested from us. In such case, the legal basis for the processing is Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR. You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. We may also use this data to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us. In such case the legal basis is Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR. We store your personal data only as long as we need it to provide the information, services or offers you requested.
We automatically receive the following information when you visit Moto-honda.com
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, device types, operating system, time and date of consent and platform.
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed, searched for or purchased, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse the website, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
WHY WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect your personal information in order to provide you with the best user experience possible on Moto-honda.com and also continually improve our services.
We use your personal information to:
- Communicate with you
- Improve usability, effectiveness & functionality
- Analyze performance & fix errors
- Personalise your experience
- Recommend services that might be of interest to you
- Comply with legal obligations
- Communicate with you by e-mail or phone
- Detect & prevent fraud to protect you and us
We reserve the right to check these log files and data retroactively if there is reasonable suspicion of an illegal act due to concrete indications. As far as personal data is processed, we do so solely to protect our legitimate interest to control illegal acts particular in connection with our website. The legal basis for this is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers). We will notify you and ask for your consent when we receive personal information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information as well as the legal basis for such processing. You may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop processing of your data for that purpose.
We use information held about you if you have provided your consent for the use of your data for marketing purposes, we will contact you by electronic means (e-mail) with information about goods and services like those which were the subject of such consent. The legal basis for this processing is Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR. You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Third parties, we are working closely with, may also use information held about you if you have provided your consent, to permit these selected third parties to use your data, to contact you by electronic means (e-mail). The legal basis for this data processing is Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR. You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
). For more information about Google Analytics go to (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
As far as personal information is processed in this regard, we carry out such processing as part as of our legitimate interest for own marketing purposes. We safeguard your interests by anonymizing your IP address upon collection so that you are not identifiable. The legal basis for such processing is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
Your security & privacy is essential to us this is why Moto-honda.com is secured by an SSL certificate (Secure Sockets Layer) which encrypts the information you input. You can see that a website is secured by an SSL certificate when https (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure) appears in the URL and that there is a lock symbol in the browser bar.
All personal information you provide us is stored on our secure servers. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we disclose information.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is never completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website, any transmission is at your own risk.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We do not sell your personal information in any case! Moto-honda.com shares your personal information only as described below and with the Microfiches.net group.
We may transfer your personal information to third-parties if legally required or if we instruct third parties to process your data under our authority, but this will be done following strict adherence to applicable laws and regulations. In this regard your data may also be processed by staff which might be operating outside the European Economic Area who work for us, our affiliates or for one of our suppliers. This includes staff engaged in our support services.
As a data subject, you have the right to assert the rights of the data subject towards us at any time. In particular, you have the right to:
- Obtain information whether and if applicable to which extent we process personal data concerning you or not.
- Access stored data concerning you, purpose(s) of the processing, categories of data, recipients to whom we disclose data, duration of the storage.
- Request the rectification of your data without undue delay, as far as they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Request the deletion of your personal information from us without undue delay.
- Withdraw your consent given to us concerning the processing of your data at any time.
- Let the processing of your personal data be restricted.
- Receive you’re personal data which you had provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format, and to transmit these data to another controller.
You may assert your rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PARTNER & THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.